Volgers

woensdag 27 september 2017

Back!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from 3 weeks vacation! We made a roadtrip in the USA. We visited San Francisco, LA, Grand Canyon, Yosemite park, Death Valley,... and my favorite Bryce Canyon. It's so amazing, I can't wait to go back!!!

My first card since I've been home again is ready for the Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
 I've used the awesome new stampset Monster Mash by Becky Pearce.


Here are the colours I've used to colour him up:
BG18, BG45, BG01, BG000
E43, E41, E40
E53, E51, E50

The Happy word is a chipboard word by Make It Crafty and I coloured it with my markers.

And the "Halloween" word is from the same stampset. I cutted a stampset in 2 with my scissors.

Hope you'll find some time to play along.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah